“Who Killed Tex Fest?”
Season 2, Episode 6
November 4, 2015
The Bulldogs are outraged when Tex Fest gets canceled for the first time ever; Sophie trains Pepper to prepare for a change at home.
When the town's annual Tex Fest is cancelled, the school is determined to find out why. However, it turns out that Tex Fest was cancelled because all the extra funds that usually paid for the festival were used to buy new equipment for the football team. As the equipment cannot be returned (it's already been used) the team tries to raise funds instead. Meanwhile, Pepper finds out that her mother is pregnant, and is elated, stating all the girly activities she and her sibling can do together, (wanting the baby to be a girl, as she has no knowledge of boys), when Sophie states that there's a fifty percent chance Pepper's mother will give birth to a boy, popping her bubble. Pepper begs Sophie for help (she has nine brothers) so that she'll know a bit more about baby boys
- Brec Bassinger as Bella Dawson
- Coy Stewart as Troy Dixon
- Jackie Radinsky as Sawyer Huggins
- Buddy Handleson as Newt Van Der Rohe
- Lilimar as Sophie Delarosa
- Haley Tju as Pepper Silverstein
- Rio Mangini as Ace McFumbles
- Senta Moses as Mrs. Silverstein
- It is revealed that the school principal "killed" Tex Fest due to spending money on buying new equipment for the Bulldogs.
- This episode marks almost exactly one year since Tex Fest.
- Pepper's mother is revealed to be pregnant in this episode.
- March 29, 2016 (Australia)
|To view the Who Killed Tex Fest? gallery, click here.|