|“||What's it like in the boys locker room? What if they talk about secret crushes… Am I one of them?! Do they fight over me? They do, don't they?||”|
Sawyer Huggins (Boyfriend)
Pepper Silverstein is one of Bella's best friends and is Sawyer Huggins's girlfriend. She is also a cheerleader on Bella and the Bulldogs. Pepper is portrayed by Haley Tju. Probably one of the best characters in the entire TV show.
Pepper is Bella's overly-caffeinated bestie. Her unlimited energy comes in handy on the cheer squad, but sometimes she can be a little overwhelming. Pepper is prone to panic attacks thanks to her overthinking tendencies, but she'll always have Bella's back (even if she has to hyperventilate first!) She is boy-crazy, but that's only because all the boys in the locker room must be talking about her, right? Right?!?
- She was chosen to make a video for Tex Fest.
- She wanted to make a video about the first female governor of Texas.
- Her parents are introduced.
- When she showed her video for Tex Fest it was of Bella and how she had made Texas history by becoming the first girl quarterback.
- This episode shows that Pepper has an interest in video making.
Pepper is pretty with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair is usually straight with bangs but sometimes she curls it. Her style is very cute, she is usually seen wearing a skirt or dress with platforms or Doc Martens.
- Main article: Sawyer Huggins
- See also: Pepper and Sawyer
Both Sawyer and Pepper have a crush on each other that started on Tornado Afraido, but the two really started to explore their feelings for one another in Incomplete Pass. They went to the homecoming dance together in Traitor Dater. They start dating in Bulldog Buddies.
- Main article: Bella Dawson
- See also: Bella and Pepper
Bella is one of Pepper's best friends, particularly the sensible and moral, leaderly one of the bunch.
- Main article: Sophie Delarosa
- See also: Sophie and Pepper
Sophie is another one of Pepper's best friends.
- She hated fighting, and it gave her gas.
- She was adopted.
- She has a crush on Sawyer Huggins.
- She had a habit of blinking rapidly whenever she was lying.
|To view the Pepper Silverstein gallery, click here.|