Brec Marie Bassinger
May 25, 1999
Brec Bassinger first took the stage at age two and continued until she decided to embark on an acting career nine years later. She won the title ‘World Our Little Miss’ in 2009. “My mom always told me if I didn’t want to do it anymore, I could quit, but I had so much fun,” she says. “I made so many life long friends that I am still in contact with. It honestly taught me how to be in front of people and how to do interviews, so I learned so much. It was a great experience.” Brec, 15, says her pageant days were nothing like you would see on television shows like TODDLERS AND TIARAS. “I actually did the natural pageants,” she tells me. “We weren’t allowed to wear hardly any make up. You got [points] counted off if you wore fake eyelashes or anything.”
|2013||The Goldbergs||Zoe McIntosh|
|2015–2016||Bella and the Bulldogs||Bella Dawson|
|2016-2018||School of Rock||Kale|
World Our Little Miss
Best Child Pageant Queen
- She is from Texas.
- She loves to sport a jersey.
- She digs Duds.
- She is a very good friend.
- She likes to hang out
- She loves animals.
- She sang the theme song for the show
- She loves getting scared and scaring people.
- She can say the alphabet backwards.
- She has two older brothers named Brice and Beric.
- Her bouncy curls are her signature look.
- Brec is super sporty. She's been on the volleyball team, the cheerleading squad (just like Bella) and now she's taking on football.
- She loves to be in front of a camera.
- She's always snapping selfies between scenes.
- In her spare time, she loves to go shopping.
- In between filming, Brec's favorite past time is just hanging out with her friends.
- Brec hopes to do sketch comedy one day.
- Brec grew up with very unusual pets.
- She's owned a naked mole-rat, a millipede, a hedgehog, and even a pot-bellied pig.
- She now portrays Kale on Nickelodeon's School Of Rock.
- Brec never forgets to carry her phone, mints and chapstick with her all the time.
- In 2009, she won World Our Little Miss title.
- She likes cupcakes.
|To view the Brec Bassinger gallery, click here.|